Dream Job Alert! Get Paid 10k a Month to Work at a Californian Winery
Calling all wine lovers, what if we told you you could get paid to drink wine? The Californian winery, Murphy-Goode, is looking for its newest team member to join them in Sonoma. Read on to learn more!
What's the Job?
Luckily, you don't have to have an intimate knowledge of the industry to apply for this job. You will begin with a crash course in winemaking and operation by shadowing a winemaker and exploring all aspects of the harvest. From there, the company will help you find your unique passion within the wine world.
Potential job duties include:
- Work with teams to drive awareness and build demand
- Willingness and excitement to learn about various aspects of the wine industry
- Explore the many beautiful features of Sonoma Wine Country
- Develop strong working relationships across functions of the winery
- Network and build relationships with employees, trade, and consumers of Murphy-Goode
- Provide hospitality to trade and consumers by contributing to a positive winery experience
- Effectively promote Murphy-Goode wines through various channels and events
What Will I Get?
The company will pay its new employee a salary of $10,000 per month and provide them with accommodation in Sonoma for a year, completely rent-free. They will also receive 30 cases of wine.
How Do I Know If I'm Qualified?
Of course, because the job involves drinking alcohol, all applicants must be 21 years of age or older. Other qualifications also include:
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be willing to relocate to Sonoma for up to a year
- The ability to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- The willingness and availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary
How Do I Apply?
If you are the type of person to take life one sip at a time, then Murphy-Goode wants to hear from you! The company is asking applicants to submit a video detailing why this is your dream job and why you would be the best person. Applicants will be evaluated on role value, creativity and design, applicable experience, and skill set.